A documented journey of relocation from Hollywood, California to the Japanese countryside. From the move, to getting settled, to the subsequent adventures that take place. I’ll offer my insights on the culture, raising children, challenges and the beauty of Japan. We hope to expose some of the beauty and hidden treasures of this part of Japan.
|3||[Hits: 12 - Added: 19-02-18]|
US American expat living in Japan
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 24-07-76
- Interest: Culture, Food, Nature, Photography
- About me: Our little family of 4 has picked up from the Hollywood/Los Angeles area and started fresh in a place quite its opposite - the small town of Takayama near the Japanese Alps in Gifu prefecture Japan. Follow along to see how we adapt.
- Social networks:
- Raising Kids in Japan – Changing Schools
Posted on 12 November 2018 | 5:27 am
- Funny Habits From Living In Japan
Posted on 14 October 2018 | 5:15 am
- A Rice Field is Harvested 田んぼ
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 5:41 am
- Made In Japan / China / America
Posted on 28 August 2018 | 4:15 am
- 8 Things That Are Cheaper in Japan
Posted on 28 May 2018 | 11:28 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.