I call myself Miss Adventures. I'm newly single, armed with a passport and a selfie stick and a fire in my belly to travel this beautiful world...the blog is about the good bad and ugly that I seem to get myself into, in pursuit of passport stamps and beautiful experiences.
|2||[Hits: 14 - Added: 14-09-15]|
US American expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-05-80
- Interest: travel, culture, food
- About me: American, doing my best to live anywhere but. If I could live in Asia for the rest of my life I'd probably be quite happy doing so! Currently living in Japan (which seems to be my favorite) though Thailand has run a really close second recently!
- Social networks:
- This is 37...online dating, the good (?), the bad, the ugly, and the shit they don't tell you!
Posted on 4 October 2017 | 11:57 pm
- Brodette Nation: Season 1 Episode 10, recognize that girl? It's a Miss Adventures takeover!
Posted on 4 October 2017 | 8:09 pm
- VIPKid 200th class update! Tools, Tips, Questions, What I Wish I Knew, Extras, FAQ's
Posted on 23 September 2017 | 12:06 am
- Beach Camping in Okinawa: The Keramas
Posted on 16 August 2017 | 6:28 am
- May monthly recap with VipKid, earnings, lessons learned, tips...
Posted on 11 June 2017 | 9:16 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.