I call myself Miss Adventures. I'm newly single, armed with a passport and a selfie stick and a fire in my belly to travel this beautiful world...the blog is about the good bad and ugly that I seem to get myself into, in pursuit of passport stamps and beautiful experiences.
|2||[Hits: 14 - Added: 14-09-15]|
US American expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-05-80
- Interest: travel, culture, food
- About me: American, doing my best to live anywhere but. If I could live in Asia for the rest of my life I'd probably be quite happy doing so! Currently living in Japan (which seems to be my favorite) though Thailand has run a really close second recently!
- Social networks:
- My journey to get hired to teach English with VipKid (aka: how to work from home/anywhere in the world, and get paid!)
Posted on 27 April 2017 | 1:46 am
- Climbing Mt Fuji (because you don't need a catchy titlewhenyousleeponand summit a volcano)
Posted on 14 July 2016 | 8:47 pm
- Mario Karting through the streets of Tokyo
Posted on 14 July 2016 | 7:36 am
- **Update** My daith piercing, 2+ months later
Posted on 26 June 2016 | 11:37 pm
- My daith piercing experience (pain, after care, recommendations)
Posted on 17 April 2016 | 8:43 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.