I call myself Miss Adventures. I'm newly single, armed with a passport and a selfie stick and a fire in my belly to travel this beautiful world...the blog is about the good bad and ugly that I seem to get myself into, in pursuit of passport stamps and beautiful experiences.
|2||[Hits: 15 - Added: 14-09-15]|
US American expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-05-80
- Interest: travel, culture, food
- About me: American, doing my best to live anywhere but. If I could live in Asia for the rest of my life I'd probably be quite happy doing so! Currently living in Japan (which seems to be my favorite) though Thailand has run a really close second recently!
- Social networks:
- The Single Girl's Guide to Online Dating: Episode 4: The Sexually Inappropriate Alcoholic
Posted on 19 November 2017 | 11:10 pm
- The Single Girl's Guide to Online Dating: Episode 3: (Definitely NOT) single TDY guy
Posted on 12 November 2017 | 11:31 pm
- A Single Girl's Guide to Online Dating: Episode 2: The 2 Witnesses
Posted on 29 October 2017 | 11:38 pm
- A Single Girl's Guide to Online Dating: Episode 1: The Background
Posted on 27 October 2017 | 12:21 am
- The most epic girls trip...weekend in Tokyo...all the hashtags...I think I'm still drunk!
Posted on 26 October 2017 | 12:45 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.