I call myself Miss Adventures. I'm newly single, armed with a passport and a selfie stick and a fire in my belly to travel this beautiful world...the blog is about the good bad and ugly that I seem to get myself into, in pursuit of passport stamps and beautiful experiences.
|2||[Hits: 15 - Added: 14-09-15]|
US American expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-05-80
- Interest: travel, culture, food
- About me: American, doing my best to live anywhere but. If I could live in Asia for the rest of my life I'd probably be quite happy doing so! Currently living in Japan (which seems to be my favorite) though Thailand has run a really close second recently!
- Social networks:
- Never stop adventuring! Up next...Nepal!
Posted on 15 February 2018 | 12:22 am
- Travel Must Haves!
Posted on 11 February 2018 | 11:30 pm
- Getting a Visa for China (Tokyo)
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 8:06 pm
- Bali Itinerary: My Favorite Things
Posted on 5 January 2018 | 11:12 pm
- Bali Day 16: It's Not Goodbye It's See You Later, New Years Eve at 10,000 Feet, and Recovering From a Travel Hangover
Posted on 1 January 2018 | 5:43 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.