This nomad ("rurousha" in Japanese) has found a home in Japan. It's the best place to be, even when Namazu, the giant catfish that lives under the islands, wriggles its tail.
|10||[Hits: 60 - Added: 04-09-11]|
expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Japan
- About me: I'm a South African woman who followed a Japanese man halfway around the world. I live in Tokyo, where I teach English at a university and at a conversation school. I love books, linguistics, mythology, hiking and everything about Japan except its mamachari cyclists.
- South Africa is not a safety country (hallelujah)
Posted on 11 February 2018 | 11:49 am
- What do you do with your toilet if there's no water?
Posted on 9 February 2018 | 9:45 pm
- Ek mis die niks
Posted on 9 February 2018 | 9:18 am
- Day Zero: when Cape Town's taps are turned off
Posted on 2 February 2018 | 6:51 am
- Water crisis? But ... you've got a big lake!
Posted on 22 January 2018 | 4:05 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.