This nomad ("rurousha" in Japanese) has found a home in Japan. It's the best place to be, even when Namazu, the giant catfish that lives under the islands, wriggles its tail.
|10||[Hits: 59 - Added: 04-09-11]|
expat living in Japan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Japan
- About me: I'm a South African woman who followed a Japanese man halfway around the world. I live in Tokyo, where I teach English at a university and at a conversation school. I love books, linguistics, mythology, hiking and everything about Japan except its mamachari cyclists.
- Water crisis? But ... you've got a big lake!
Posted on 22 January 2018 | 4:05 am
- A year that's already gone to the dogs
Posted on 8 January 2018 | 7:48 am
- An X-rated start to 2018 thanks to the Bearded Jizō (髭地蔵)
Posted on 3 January 2018 | 7:54 am
- My one cider is bigger than my other cider
Posted on 3 January 2018 | 6:20 am
- We need more babies in infantry schools, damnit!
Posted on 23 December 2017 | 7:08 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.