My blog is an ode to my new home. It's my chance to share the magnificent beauty, warm atmosphere and rich history and traditions I am lucky enough to experience everyday. Being an expat isn't always easy. Sometimes things are lost in translation and living in country Tuscany isn't always picture perfect. But that's part of the experience and a side of expat life that I write about too. My goal is to find my place in this new country and my blog is my story.
|4||[Hits: 30 - Added: 17-04-13]|
From city Australia to country Tuscany
expat living in Tuscany
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 22-11-88
- Interest: I'm obsessed with experiencing my new life to the fullest
- About me: I'm Australian journalist who fell in love and moved to country Tuscany six years ago. I am an expat without rose tinted glasses, besotted with the incredible history, heritage, food and people of my new home, the Tuscan Maremma, but conscious of its shortcomings and my own shortcomings as a non native.
- Social networks:
- Feeling festive at Manciano’s Christmas Village
Posted on 29 November 2016 | 7:36 pm
- Michelin restaurants in the Maremma
Posted on 28 November 2016 | 11:00 am
- The Maremma’s top experiences
Posted on 20 September 2016 | 7:57 am
- A weekend in Grosseto
Posted on 21 July 2016 | 2:50 pm
- Quick travel tip: How to get to the Saturnia hot springs!
Posted on 19 May 2016 | 6:23 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.