Adventures of a classically trained oil painter painting the streets of Rome, Italy. I travel the streets of Rome by bike with my easel and paint daily Roman life and capturing the ever changing Roman landscape.
|5||[Hits: 28 - Added: 08-04-13]|
US American expat living in Rome
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 25-02-77
- Interest: art, history, italy, painting
- About me: I'm a classically trained plein air painter living and painting the streets and life of Rome.
- Quiet Moments & A Hidden Gem in Rome: Il Cimitero Acattolico
Posted on 4 August 2014 | 10:57 am
- Some of Rome's Best Views: Parco degli Aranci
Posted on 30 July 2014 | 10:00 am
- Workshop Annoucement: Early Bird Special on Rome + Tuscany 2015
Posted on 28 July 2014 | 10:00 am
- Capturing Slivers of Light in the Narrow Streets of Florence
Posted on 24 July 2014 | 10:00 am
- The Many Faces of Vesuvius: Painting Views in Naples
Posted on 22 July 2014 | 2:43 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.