US American expat living in Rome
- Gender: Female
- Interest: An American Attorney in Rome, Italy
- About me: American Attorney in love with Italy for 15 years quits job in Texas, sells house, and moves to Rome to start her own legal practice. But Italy isn't a postcard; it's a real place with real frustrations. And it's a lot of fun. I'm figuring it out as I go.
- Feel (and Maybe Get) Famous at Scene Music Studio in Rome
Posted on 5 December 2014 | 3:30 pm
- Rome To-Do List: A Pizza Tour (tested by me)!
Posted on 20 October 2014 | 6:14 pm
- Positano is Perfect (and Easy to Get To).
Posted on 5 August 2014 | 12:15 pm
- Amalfi, the Town So Nice They Named a Coast After It
Posted on 30 July 2014 | 12:32 am
- Ravello Revealed! Palazzo Avino and the Best View in Italy
Posted on 18 July 2014 | 4:32 pm