Jasmine is a (former) pharmacist turned freelance writer, foodie, and fashionista from Alberta, Canada living "the sweet life" in Bergamo, Italy. She writes and photographs all her adventures and mishaps on living the expat life, including travels and eating along the way!
|3||[Hits: 29 - Added: 13-01-15]|
expat living in Milan
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 25-08-88
- Interest: Italy, Travel, Fashion, Photography, Food
- About me: Jasmine grew up a second-generation Canadian on the Western part of Canada in Edmonton, Alberta. She is a city girl with a love of country music. A true romantic, she is an avid cook and wine drinker. She studied Italian and pharmacy at the University of Alberta and thoroughly enjoyed her community pharmacy practice after graduating in 2013. She was seduced by Europe and wanderlust when she was eighteen, from the moment she stitched a small Canadian flag onto a backpack. Jasmine has been blessed to travel extensively and her favorite worldly moments include singing Aerosmith under the Eiffel tower (there may or may not have been some €5 wine involved), dancing in gay bars with bouncy floors in Beijing, learning to drink vodka straight on the Trans-Siberian railway, and bungee-jumping on the border of Tibet and Nepal. She is currently a blogger and private conversational English teacher. In her spare time, she reads, paints, and writes about Italy.
- Moving to Italy Series: Decorating the Dolce Vita
Posted on 15 November 2017 | 11:00 pm
- Creative Writing: Perfect Strangers in Switzerland
Posted on 14 November 2017 | 10:23 am
- LOVE STORIES by Questa Dolce Vita: Kristie & Graziano
Posted on 12 November 2017 | 11:00 pm
- Moving to Italy Series: Housing and Student Accommodation
Posted on 8 November 2017 | 12:00 pm
- LOVE STORIES by Questa Dolce Vita: Brittni & Alberto
Posted on 5 November 2017 | 11:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.