Snippets of the many reasons I think that Tel Aviv is such a great place to live in. Sometimes Tel Aviv is easy to love (beach, great weather all year long, street cafes all around - what's not to like?), sometimes it's more challenging, but at the end - my hometown of 5+ years is really great, and it deserves much better tribute than my humble blog :)
|6||[Hits: 187 - Added: 14-07-10]|
expat living in Tel Aviv
- Gender: Female
- Interest: photography, literature, foreign languages
- About me: Tel Aviv is my home for 5+ years now, but having come from Russia back in 1993, and spent some time in Jerusalem after that, I still have a "curiosity of a foreigner" that makes me kind of expat in my home town.
- ... all day long (Tel Aviv timelapse video by Noam Armonn)
Posted on 15 November 2013 | 11:24 am
- ... while people watching and window shopping on Ibn Gabirol st.
Posted on 17 September 2013 | 8:47 am
- ... from Lower Galilee
Posted on 10 September 2013 | 4:47 am
- ... on Sunday mornings
Posted on 2 September 2013 | 5:54 am
- ... because of the Dogs beach
Posted on 25 August 2013 | 9:37 am