Snippets of the many reasons I think that Tel Aviv is such a great place to live in. Sometimes Tel Aviv is easy to love (beach, great weather all year long, street cafes all around - what's not to like?), sometimes it's more challenging, but at the end - my hometown of 5+ years is really great, and it deserves much better tribute than my humble blog :)
|6||[Hits: 195 - Added: 14-07-10]|
expat living in Tel Aviv
- Gender: Female
- Interest: photography, literature, foreign languages
- About me: Tel Aviv is my home for 5+ years now, but having come from Russia back in 1993, and spent some time in Jerusalem after that, I still have a "curiosity of a foreigner" that makes me kind of expat in my home town.
- ... all day long (Tel Aviv timelapse video by Noam Armonn)
Posted on 15 November 2013 | 11:24 am
- ... while people watching and window shopping on Ibn Gabirol st.
Posted on 17 September 2013 | 8:47 am
- ... from Lower Galilee
Posted on 10 September 2013 | 4:47 am
- ... on Sunday mornings
Posted on 2 September 2013 | 5:54 am
- ... because of the Dogs beach
Posted on 25 August 2013 | 9:37 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.