A one way conversation over a cup of coffee with delayed responses (comments) is how I like to describe ms-havachat.
Everything from the ups'n'downs of expat life, to being a mum and everything inbetween. Please join in the conversation x
|3||[Hits: 7 - Added: 28-03-13]|
expat living in Dublin
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, meeting people, Ikebana, learning new things, writing, art
- About me: Hello! I am originally from Sydney Australia. We left in 2007 for 2 years in Dublin (loved it), then 3 years in Yokohama (loved it) and are currently in Hampshire, UK. Our daughter is 8 years old; husband works long hours but doesn't travel :) Before I was an expat wife, I worked retail and before that I was in advertising/marketing in newspapers in Sydney. I keep busy with Ikebana, volunteering at school (I was the VP Events at Yokohama Int. School), touring, reaching out to new expats, and entertaining guests at home.
- mshavachat discovers a traditional fruit and veggie stall
Posted on 20 February 2018 | 1:03 pm
- ms-havachat has news
Posted on 20 February 2018 | 11:52 am
- ms-havachat goes back to Winchester Christmas Markets
Posted on 9 December 2017 | 11:29 am
- ms-havachat has lunch at The Rose and Olive Branch, Virginia Waters
Posted on 4 December 2017 | 4:25 pm
- ms-havachat discovers Inspirations in Sunninghill
Posted on 24 November 2017 | 9:33 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.