A one way conversation over a cup of coffee with delayed responses (comments) is how I like to describe ms-havachat.
Everything from the ups'n'downs of expat life, to being a mum and everything inbetween. Please join in the conversation x
|3||[Hits: 6 - Added: 28-03-13]|
expat living in Dublin
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, meeting people, Ikebana, learning new things, writing, art
- About me: Hello! I am originally from Sydney Australia. We left in 2007 for 2 years in Dublin (loved it), then 3 years in Yokohama (loved it) and are currently in Hampshire, UK. Our daughter is 8 years old; husband works long hours but doesn't travel :) Before I was an expat wife, I worked retail and before that I was in advertising/marketing in newspapers in Sydney. I keep busy with Ikebana, volunteering at school (I was the VP Events at Yokohama Int. School), touring, reaching out to new expats, and entertaining guests at home.
- ms-havachat discovers Burlington House and More
Posted on 8 October 2017 | 4:22 pm
- ms-havachat visits Waddensdon Manor
Posted on 30 September 2017 | 2:18 pm
- ms-havachat finally gets to Wisley Gardens
Posted on 28 September 2017 | 3:07 pm
- ms-havachat eats locally at Eliane
Posted on 7 September 2017 | 2:23 pm
- ms-havachat ponders the Annual Clean Up of Facebook Friends
Posted on 18 August 2017 | 1:07 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.