Expat housewife - two very young children - in Ireland since 2007. I absolutely love this place, but after five years living here, my most repeated questions still are: "where do Dubliners...?", "how do Dubliners...?" and "why do Dubliners..?" trying to get info on basic things like good GPs and hospitals, schools and creches, best neighborhoods to live in, good stores (clothes/toys/books/food), child friendly cafes and restaurants... So, are you an expat housewife / "househusband" too? Do you have the same feeling? Well, don't panic because I have great news for you: YOU'RE NOT ALONE! let's find answers together: it'll be fun.
|4||[Hits: 97 - Added: 04-04-12]|
expat living in Dublin
- Gender: Female
- Interest: I love reading, knitting, trekking, window-shopping, and, of course I
- About me: I'm a Spanish mum of two very hectic boys trying to get used to living in Ireland
- Tasting the best donuts in Dublin (with the best donutology experts!)
Posted on 29 June 2017 | 11:27 am
- Father's day again.... a few present suggestions you may want to consider!
Posted on 14 June 2017 | 10:49 am
- Bray Head - Nice exercise and rewarding views from the top!
Posted on 4 June 2017 | 7:32 pm
- Legoland Windsor (UK) - so much fun!
Posted on 26 May 2017 | 1:43 pm
- Jump Zone @ Sandyford (Dublin)
Posted on 2 May 2017 | 10:48 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.