Expat housewife - two very young children - in Ireland since 2007. I absolutely love this place, but after five years living here, my most repeated questions still are: "where do Dubliners...?", "how do Dubliners...?" and "why do Dubliners..?" trying to get info on basic things like good GPs and hospitals, schools and creches, best neighborhoods to live in, good stores (clothes/toys/books/food), child friendly cafes and restaurants... So, are you an expat housewife / "househusband" too? Do you have the same feeling? Well, don't panic because I have great news for you: YOU'RE NOT ALONE! let's find answers together: it'll be fun.
|4||[Hits: 110 - Added: 04-04-12]|
expat living in Dublin
- Gender: Female
- Interest: I love reading, knitting, trekking, window-shopping, and, of course I
- About me: I'm a Spanish mum of two very hectic boys trying to get used to living in Ireland
- Beautiful route along the coast of Sligo (part of the Wild Atlantic Way)
Posted on 19 September 2018 | 2:56 pm
- Hazel House Cafe (Tibradden) - Impossible not to like it!
Posted on 13 July 2018 | 5:33 pm
- Downpatrick Head (Co. Mayo) on the Wild Atlantic Way - What a place!
Posted on 29 June 2018 | 5:51 pm
- Relaxing walk from Sandymount strand to Poolbeg lighthouse
Posted on 6 June 2018 | 4:58 am
- The 9 Glens of Antrim. Glenariff Forest Park
Posted on 26 April 2018 | 11:32 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.