Celt & Kiwi is a travel and lifestyle website curated by Tiernan and Rachel Ennis (the Celt and the Kiwi, respectively). We are advocates for slow, thoughtful travel. Our readers return for our reliable travel hints, tips and advice for spending long periods of time at particular destinations and immersing themselves in the local culture. We only review products and services we either own or use ourselves. They are products and services related to travel or produced by local craftsmen with small to medium sized businesses in the places we visit. Aside from reviews and travel writing, we make our experience available for trip consultation to Ireland and provide coaching and mentoring to would-be migrants (expats) looking to start new lives abroad.
|2||[Hits: 9 - Added: 28-07-18]|
expat living in Dublin
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography, Travel
- About me: I am a kiwi who has lived in six countries in six years.
- Social networks:
- Eat Your Way Around Ireland: Our Favourite Cafes and Restaurants (with Downloadable PDF)
Posted on 13 August 2018 | 2:19 pm
- The Land of the Northern Lights: Five Day Itinerary and Tour Review
Posted on 10 August 2018 | 1:56 pm
- Camping Berber-Style in the Sahara Desert
Posted on 14 July 2018 | 11:22 am
- The Marvellous Powerscourt Estate in Co. Wicklow
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 9:48 pm
- Birthday Letters to My Baby
Posted on 11 June 2018 | 4:21 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.