US American expat living in Chennai
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, hiking, cultural exchange, movies
- About me: What do you do when you are a divorced 49-year-old mother of two whose empty nest has suddenly materialized? Follow the real life story of American technical writer who accepts a job in Chennai, India, as a software trainer, packs her bags, and moves to Southeast Asia to start her life anew.
- Bird by Bird
Posted on 4 September 2014 | 7:57 pm
- What do Tiruvannamalai and Chennai have in common?
Posted on 8 July 2014 | 9:55 pm
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Posted on 22 June 2014 | 8:07 pm
- How to Live and Work in India
Posted on 19 May 2014 | 10:49 pm
- Sipping Chai and Snow Shoeing
Posted on 30 April 2014 | 11:09 pm