Website for Authentic Journeys Cross-Cultural Coaching. I focus on coaching people though cultural adjustment between U.S.A. and India. Individualized and group coaching to help NRIs (non-Resident Indians) in returning to India, Indians and Americans in cross-cultural and interfaith relationships, coaching for foreigners in America to get adjusted to the culture and American English conversational coaching and much more.
|1||[Hits: 11 - Added: 02-04-11]|
US American expat living in India
- Gender: Female
- Interest: India, America, Language, Accent, Culture, Conversation, Coaching, Men
- About me: I am Jennifer Kumar from USA currently moved to India for the second time. I am a cross-cultural coach. Please see my site at: http://authenticjourneys.blogs-pot.com/
- A Disruptive Idea in the Sharing Economy
Posted on 6 August 2019 | 11:28 pm
- English Phrases to use in Client Demos and Meetings
Posted on 21 July 2019 | 2:16 pm
- Business English Idioms and Synonyms for “Hurry and Finish”
Posted on 18 July 2019 | 2:26 am
- How US Clients Request Meeting Times & How To Answer/Decline
Posted on 30 May 2019 | 7:06 am
- Use of Titles - Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr.
Posted on 25 May 2019 | 7:59 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.