I tell my stories, with a humorous twist, of living and teaching English in Békéscsaba, Hungary. I write about many things, such as my trips, my job, and my experiences. My main focus, however, is on the Hungarian life. I try to bring up everything I notice, and I highly encourage readers (Hungarians and non-Hungarians alike) to join in the conversation.
|0||[Hits: 50 - Added: 09-12-10]|
US American expat living in Hungary
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 29-07-86
- Interest: Travel, Reading, Writing, Sports, Beer
- About me: I studied business at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I graduated into a bad job market, so I used it as an excuse to head overseas and teach English. Now I live in Hungary, and I'm enjoying the adventuresome life.
- Budapest Bridge Becomes a Playground
Posted on 9 June 2018 | 12:52 am
- A Ferry Through Budapest’s History
Posted on 30 January 2018 | 11:40 pm
- The Conductor Who Jumps Between Train Cars
Posted on 24 January 2018 | 9:56 pm
- Going Underground with a Mád Winemaker
Posted on 18 January 2018 | 8:15 pm
- The Best Place for Sunbathing in a Castle
Posted on 15 August 2017 | 10:59 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.