Documentation of my journey as an American in Ghana being a youth ambassador learning the Ghanaian way of life. An aid to those seeking travel opportunities.
|2||[Hits: 55 - Added: 22-08-13]|
US American expat living in Ghana
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 28-10-94
- Interest: Traveling, Soccer, Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East
- About me: I'm a recent high school graduate from the United States, I won a State Department sponsored scholarship (YES Abroad) to spend my gap year in Ghana for the next 10 months.
- Social networks:
- 4 Months Post-Ghana
Posted on 11 August 2014 | 3:51 am
- Ghanaian Insecurities
Posted on 4 March 2014 | 4:58 pm
- When You Decide Ghana Is The Cool Place To Be:
Posted on 2 February 2014 | 4:38 am
- When You’ve Lived in Ghana for 100 Days.
Posted on 17 December 2013 | 5:46 am
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
Posted on 11 November 2013 | 11:49 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.