On Room for Gelato, I blog about the ups and downs of being an expat, travel adventures and other great things in life. I believe that there is always room for more joy, like how there's always room for gelato after a big, Italian meal.
|3||[Hits: 14 - Added: 30-08-17]|
US American expat living in Stuttgart
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Blogging, Traveling, Trying New Foods, Exercising
- About me: Hi! I'm Jessica and I moved from Detroit, MI to Stuttgart, Germany in February 2016. I blog at Room for Gelato all about life as an expat in Germany, travel adventures, great food, my dog and other great things in life!
- Social networks:
- Where to Eat in Barcelona
Posted on 23 February 2018 | 2:52 pm
- Barcelona Travel Guide: Things to Do & See
Posted on 21 February 2018 | 8:41 am
- How to Choose an AirBnB in Europe
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 6:12 am
- 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me: Sunshine Blogger Nomination
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 6:21 am
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Experiences over Gifts
Posted on 14 February 2018 | 6:45 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.