On Room for Gelato, I blog about the ups and downs of being an expat, travel adventures and other great things in life. I believe that there is always room for more joy, like how there's always room for gelato after a big, Italian meal.
|3||[Hits: 15 - Added: 30-08-17]|
US American expat living in Stuttgart
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Blogging, Traveling, Trying New Foods, Exercising
- About me: Hi! I'm Jessica and I moved from Detroit, MI to Stuttgart, Germany in February 2016. I blog at Room for Gelato all about life as an expat in Germany, travel adventures, great food, my dog and other great things in life!
- Social networks:
- 11 Things That Are Difficult In Germany As An Expat
Posted on 18 July 2018 | 7:44 am
- Pre-Baby Bucket List
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 12:31 pm
- Pregnancy Update: The Gender
Posted on 13 July 2018 | 12:38 pm
- How to Move Your Car to Germany, Everything You Need to Know
Posted on 11 July 2018 | 6:59 am
- Doctors Give Out Sick Notes in Germany
Posted on 9 July 2018 | 7:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.