A Scandinavian Sojourn was born when we first moved to Copenhagen with my husband's work. Looking for a way to keep family and friends updated at home, blogging soon turned into an addiction. A Scandinavian Sojourn came to an end in October 2011 when we relocated to Munich, and we are already a year into A Bavarian Sojourn....
|6||[Hits: 73 - Added: 09-02-13]|
UK British expat living in Munich
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling
- About me: I am a married mother of two, a travelling spouse if you will - making the most of the time we have in a country that's not ours, our second in this expat experience of ours...
- A Lazy Weekend at Lainston
Posted on 15 August 2018 | 7:28 am
- Sunday Photo – Two Tigers Who Came To Tea
Posted on 12 August 2018 | 7:48 am
- Sunday Photo – Trout Watching
Posted on 5 August 2018 | 8:09 am
- A Day at Duxford
Posted on 2 August 2018 | 10:21 pm
- Sunday Photo – Through the Water Meadows
Posted on 29 July 2018 | 8:31 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.