I am a 1 and-a-quarter Mom from the US living in Germany. I say "quarter" Mom because I am not only the mom to a 15-month-old son, but also a Stepmother to an 8 year-old daughter. My husband is German, which makes us in a cross-cultural relationship, and my stepdaughter is also German. I moved here with ZERO German language skills… and did I mention that my stepdaughter only started learning English when I first moved here? I moved to Germany 2 years ago, and the plan is to stay and raise the children here. So no turning back for this Expat.
|5||[Hits: 21 - Added: 02-03-12]|
US American expat living in Germany
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-79
- Interest: Writing,Reading,Photography,Ki-ds,Sports
- About me: I am a 32 year old girl from the pacific northwest, now living with my German husband and our 15.month-old-son in the Western part of Germany. Sharing my experiences of living abroad.
- If there’s something strange, and you’ve ‘lost’ your phone. Who ya gonna call? Wait. What?!
Posted on 9 December 2013 | 10:43 am
- When Large Marge is Found… Torture Ensues
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 11:45 am
- My Run-in with Karma
Posted on 30 October 2013 | 10:33 am
- Death by Cupcakes
Posted on 17 October 2013 | 10:30 am
- Irrland – The Farm-Adventure Oasis
Posted on 9 October 2013 | 8:18 pm