I am a 1 and-a-quarter Mom from the US living in Germany. I say "quarter" Mom because I am not only the mom to a 15-month-old son, but also a Stepmother to an 8 year-old daughter. My husband is German, which makes us in a cross-cultural relationship, and my stepdaughter is also German. I moved here with ZERO German language skills… and did I mention that my stepdaughter only started learning English when I first moved here? I moved to Germany 2 years ago, and the plan is to stay and raise the children here. So no turning back for this Expat.
|5||[Hits: 24 - Added: 02-03-12]|
US American expat living in Germany
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-79
- Interest: Writing,Reading,Photography,Ki-ds,Sports
- About me: I am a 32 year old girl from the pacific northwest, now living with my German husband and our 15.month-old-son in the Western part of Germany. Sharing my experiences of living abroad.
- If there’s something strange, and you’ve ‘lost’ your phone. Who ya gonna call? Wait. What?!
Posted on 9 December 2013 | 10:43 am
- When Large Marge is Found… Torture Ensues
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 11:45 am
- My Run-in with Karma
Posted on 30 October 2013 | 10:33 am
- Death by Cupcakes
Posted on 17 October 2013 | 10:30 am
- Irrland – The Farm-Adventure Oasis
Posted on 9 October 2013 | 8:18 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.