Schweinfurt Expats is a collaborative effort to improve the lives of expatriates living in the local community. Our goal is to help expatriates integrate themselves into the local culture and to provide a connection to others with similar interests. Our contributors share advice and experiences as they navigate the waters of their new homeland. Some have been living here for years, while others are new arrivals. But we all have something to contribute.
|2||[Hits: 7 - Added: 08-07-13]|
US American expat living in Germany
- Interest: Integration
- About me: Hi! I'm Sean Hillyer, born and raised in Ohio and have been living in Germany for the alst 12 years. Myself and a couple of other bloggers have come together to assist other English speaking immigrants in our area to integrate into the German culture. The city where we live, Schweinfurt, Germany, is home to an American military installation that will be closing in 2014. Many Americans, particularly those with German spouses and children, will remain in Germany thereafter. Our goal is to assis them, and all other expats, in that transition.
- Social networks:
- “Schweinfurter” Magazine Highlights US Army’s History in the City
Posted on 18 June 2014 | 10:53 am
- Summer Edition of I-Mag Now Available
Posted on 18 June 2014 | 8:11 am
- Expats Stammtisch in Zeilitzheim
Posted on 4 June 2014 | 9:47 pm
- Sprachtandem With Panamericanos Schweinfurt
Posted on 6 May 2014 | 8:15 am
- Schweinfurt Expats to Host Stammtisch
Posted on 10 April 2014 | 4:16 pm