Catchmercurial is the combination blog and writing/photography portfolio that captures the essence, as best as possible, of a curious expat Kiwi exploring the world inside one city; Berlin. + occasionally the great European beyond, errant thoughts and other eclectica.
|1||[Hits: 8 - Added: 07-10-13]|
expat living in Germany
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Exploring the world inside one city: Berlin
- About me: A 25 Y.O. New Zealand former newspaper reporter/photographer chasing my passions as they lead me on a wild goose chase around the globe. Likes: Getting lost (travel), languages; science and environment; loose change; serendipity; all aspects of music; talking to strangers.
- Social networks:
- CatchImpact: The Impact Hub Edition
Posted on 24 April 2018 | 3:17 pm
- 365 Days of Chaos in 13 Photos
Posted on 21 January 2018 | 8:53 am
- CatchImpact: Zapzapmath
Posted on 19 November 2017 | 4:36 pm
- Escape the City — Hiking from Krakow, London, Berlin
Posted on 7 September 2017 | 1:13 pm
- CatchImpact — Saturá Bar
Posted on 5 August 2017 | 10:59 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.