A look at all aspects of Berlin life from the perspective of a new and curious emigre. Includes sections on accommodation, work, bars, restaurants, exhibitions, fashion and shopping.
|4||[Hits: 125 - Added: 31-03-09]|
UK British expat living in Berlin
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 06-04-78
- Interest: Berlin art, culture, work, accommodation
- About me: Big Bear moved from London to Berlin in March 2009, together with his sweetheart Panda. This blog was created to help other folk who decide to visit or move to the city.
- Camera Obscura, who played in Berlin this month
Posted on 24 October 2009 | 5:22 pm
- Play ping pong … day or night
Posted on 10 September 2009 | 4:14 pm
- Start a rock band
Posted on 31 August 2009 | 2:56 pm
Posted on 1 April 2009 | 10:30 pm
- Food for the heart: bar to bar in Berlin
Posted on 31 March 2009 | 9:15 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.