I'm a mom-to-be from the U.S. traveling the world with my husband. We're on a multi-year adventure moving countries every few months for his job. My blog chronicles life as an expat and what it's like to adjust to new countries and cultures--including giving birth in France.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 10-06-16]|
US American expat living in Toulouse
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Expat Family Life
- About me: I'm a mom-to-be from the U.S. traveling the world with my husband. We're on a multi-year adventure moving countries every few months for his job. We're expecting our first child in the next few weeks.
- Social networks:
- The Monarchs of Mexico
Posted on 27 March 2017 | 11:01 am
- Welcome to the Sunshine State!
Posted on 14 March 2017 | 11:03 am
- Our Next Destination is….Venice!
Posted on 13 February 2017 | 2:28 pm
- 8 Fabulous Finds at Our Mexican Grocery Store
Posted on 21 January 2017 | 2:11 pm
- Armpit Tacos to Ant Mole: Eating Our Way through Mexico City
Posted on 16 January 2017 | 4:39 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.