Hues is for those, french or not, who are seeking a personal and different view of life and the beautiful things about it, but from the eyes, touch, taste buds and ears of me: Fiona, half French and also half many other things. France is such a beautiful, rich and colourful country. So much to look at, so much to discover. This is a view from Paris ON Paris but also on the rest of France! Its about beautiful places to go, tips on what is to be seen, fashion, what is to continually discover, what is great to wear and were to get it, delicious simple food and what can be really good for you, on the inside and on the outside. My stance on the France, life and travel with my photos and views of it. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think and I hope you enjoy the stance that I have taken.
|3||[Hits: 15 - Added: 14-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Paris
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography, art, food, people
- About me: Born mid seventies in London to a French mother and a father of Italian, Greek and Scottish decent. Brought up in the City, the business district, the concrete jungle where I (from a really early age) spent times in beautiful libraries, going to operas, the theater, classical and rock concerts, training as a singer too. I was lucky, both my parents passed on to me a total of three languages (English, French and Italian) from birth and I added an extra couple (Spanish, German) during my time living abroad. These are the key to my freedom. These fluent languages allow me to communicate with a lot of people and to show them my respect, for them and their culture. I left London (for the first time) when I got my Baccalaureate and started a series of mini lives spent abroad: France for my studies then, London a couple years, Madrid and Lisbon for three, then London again and then Milan. That was all ok but then buying a boat, sailing around the seas, meeting people became vital for me. So I did it, with t
- HELP for settling and living in France
Posted on 31 October 2015 | 11:00 am
- The French Lemon Yoghurt Awesome Cake
Posted on 6 May 2015 | 8:01 am
- Went to a lovely event: I LOVE SATURDAY
Posted on 27 April 2015 | 6:54 pm
- In Hossegor… what’s on in South Western France!
Posted on 15 April 2015 | 7:00 am
- French Beach Homes… an old and new venture
Posted on 12 April 2015 | 7:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.