French Moments is all about bringing a little bit of France to wherever you are in the world. A large resource of cultural articles, photos, recipes and travel information is continually being built with free access for everyone.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 21-06-16]|
expat living in Paris
- Gender: Male
- Interest: France
- About me: French Moments is all about bringing a little bit of France to wherever you are in the world. I’m Pierre and as a French/Australian I spent my childhood in France and Germany before moving to Australia which is where I began French Moments. Now back in Europe I am thoroughly enjoying being so close to everything in France again. My English isn’t perfect, the photos aren’t professional but a lot of passion goes into this site and I love this crazy adventure where I am learning and growing all the time. I’m cheered on my wife Rachel and our beautiful daughter Aimée who occasionally feature on the blog too and together we make up the French Moments family.
- Social networks:
- The favourite village of the French people in 2017
Posted on 15 June 2017 | 5:59 pm
- Discover the old Ivry windmill near Paris
Posted on 12 June 2017 | 5:41 am
- The Sentier des Merisiers, Paris’ narrowest street
Posted on 4 June 2017 | 1:32 pm
- Discover the Montmartre Cemetery in Paris
Posted on 30 May 2017 | 9:51 am
- What to know about Palais Bourbon, Paris
Posted on 22 May 2017 | 9:59 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.