The story of my new life in France, having moved from the UK for my partner's job. Updates on my day-to-day life, things I find odd, amusing and/or frustrating. Photos abound, including those of the beach, things that amuse me in passing, and my jewellery.
|4||[Hits: 172 - Added: 26-09-09]|
UK British expat living in Nice
- Gender: Female
- Interest: expat, jewellery, food, drink, beach, france, nice
- About me: Jewellery artist. Blogger. Post-grad student. Housewife. Immigrant. Somewhat sleep deprived.
- This blog is sleeping. Tread quietly.
Posted on 27 April 2014 | 10:28 am
- What a difference a year makes...
Posted on 1 January 2014 | 10:45 am
- Another month, another update...
Posted on 28 November 2013 | 5:50 pm
- Irish pub in Nice - Nice's finest (only?) gastropub
Posted on 24 November 2013 | 5:51 pm
- Winter on the Cote d'Azur
Posted on 10 November 2013 | 7:28 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.