City lawyer, making the most of my maternity leave living in a chalet in a tiny village in the Alps and blogging about the funny (and not so funny) bits. Walks and fresh air are now the order of the day – bye bye smog, hello mountains…
|4||[Hits: 37 - Added: 25-03-13]|
UK British expat living in Haute Savoie
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Blogging
- About me: City lawyer, making the most of my maternity leave living in a chalet in a tiny village in the Alps and blogging about the funny (and not so funny) bits. My two children (Alpine Boy, aged four, and Alpine Girl, ten months) keep me busy, as does learning how to live the rural French dream, here in the middle of nowhere...
- Spreading the Alpine Mummy Word
Posted on 23 June 2017 | 9:59 pm
- Only as Good as Your Latest Success (or: Alpine Mummy Learns Not to be Smug)
Posted on 6 June 2017 | 10:53 pm
- All New Boots and No Trousers
Posted on 4 April 2017 | 9:51 pm
- Introducing… “Alpine Mummy’s Hikes With Kids”
Posted on 3 March 2017 | 12:08 am
- 11 Things Never to Admit to Your Kids
Posted on 23 March 2016 | 12:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.