Drinking it all in... is an expat blog about three main subjects:
Drinking wine - I moved to Bordeaux so it is kind of imperative.
Cycling - A French icon and a green mode of transport. I am especially interested in the infrastructure in place that facilitates cycling.
Language learning - I came to France as an absolute beginner. As I improve I aim to give tips to fellow language learners on how I managed to do so.
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 27-03-14]|
UK British expat living in Bordeaux
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Cycling
- About me: I'm Christopher GJ Cooley. I come from the Southwest of England.
- Social networks:
- Bad bicycle design / Pibal: The Resurrection
Posted on 9 December 2016 | 10:10 pm
- The CQP cycle technicien formation
Posted on 19 November 2016 | 5:37 pm
- Working as a bicycle courier: delivering food with Take Eat Easy in Bordeaux
Posted on 20 March 2016 | 9:33 pm
- 50 (and counting) French Launguage Films
Posted on 27 February 2016 | 1:25 pm
- La Nive, Les Fêtes de Bayonne, The Final Adventure
Posted on 10 August 2015 | 6:33 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.