Our goal is to travel as long as our glasses are half full and to make a living writing about, photographing and working directly in the wine industry. We want to learn how locals drink their wine, prepare their favorite meals and what role it all plays in their daily lives. This blog is to document everything as we see, smell and taste it. We hope to encourage others to join us on this journey and discover each place through the wines, recipes and experiences in these pages.
|13||[Hits: 26 - Added: 03-06-11]|
US American expat living in France
- Interest: Traveling the world through each country's wine regions
- About me: We are Jeff Didra and Brittany Asseff; two wine and travel-seeking twenty-somethings who have made it our mission to swirl, sniff, sip and devour our way through as many wine regions in the world as we can. In 2009 we left the desert sunsets of Tucson, Arizona for the bountiful vines of Napa Valley. We were fortunate to land amazing jobs working with wine in Napa, but after two years we discovered that the same yearning for knowledge and adventure that drew us to California, was pulling us yet again into the wider world of wine and travel. With that, we decided to combine our love for wine and food with our desire for open-ended travel and embark on a self-proclaimed, world-wide ”Masters program in wine, food and cultures in the grape-growing world.” Why not right?!
- Hiking in Burgundy: Romanee Conti & Five-Star Camping in Beaune
Posted on 15 May 2015 | 7:48 pm
- 4 Reasons to Walk While Traveling
Posted on 11 May 2015 | 1:48 pm
- Hiking in Burgundy: Gevrey Chambertain & Route des Grands Grus
Posted on 8 May 2015 | 11:12 pm
- Hiking in Burgundy: From Dijon to a Mountain Refuge
Posted on 22 April 2015 | 2:27 am
- We’re Baaaaack…And Writing Again!
Posted on 17 April 2015 | 4:05 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.