On "A Belgian abroad" I share everyday life stories, share some thoughts about what being an expat means and I interview expats from all over the world to discuss their views on expatriation and how it impacted their lives.
|2||[Hits: 26 - Added: 24-01-17]|
A Belgian abroad
expat living in France
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Food, Expat life, Reading, Writing
- About me: Hi, my name is Maya. I am Belgian and have been living in France since mid-2013. This is my first experience abroad and much more complicated than anticipated! I enjoy writing, walking, traveling, cooking and chatting with friends.
- Social networks:
- Voting when you live in The Netherlands
Posted on 6 April 2018 | 5:06 pm
- Driving in The Netherlands, what’s it like?
Posted on 19 January 2018 | 1:46 pm
- 3 “must do’s” when moving to The Netherlands
Posted on 14 December 2017 | 9:58 pm
- Here we go, we are moving to The Netherlands!
Posted on 12 August 2017 | 7:17 am
- Goodbyes, last minute changes and friendship
Posted on 10 July 2017 | 9:44 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.