About France, Europe, traveling, being a mother and wife, family, friends, visitors, cooking, hiking, learning French traditions and to understand the culture, not necessarily in that order!
|19||[Hits: 111 - Added: 17-06-11]|
US American expat living in France
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel
- About me: Originally from Chicago, in November of 2010 I arrived in France with my husband, my son, two cats and five suitcases. "Femme au Foyer" is a record of our adventures. We enjoy traveling, good food and hiking, and are enjoying being new parents with all the things that entails. We both have Latvian ancestry, and because this has been such an influential factor in our lives, I often blog in or about Latvians. I hope you visit and find my blog informative and enjoyable to read, and I always welcome comments!
- Glendale Shoals Preserve
Posted on 5 March 2019 | 9:00 am
- Tall Pines Wildlife Management Area
Posted on 19 February 2019 | 9:00 am
- Finding gold in the Carolinas
Posted on 12 February 2019 | 9:00 am
- Beech Bottom Falls (aka Pinnacle Falls)
Posted on 4 February 2019 | 9:00 am
- Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors in Atlanta
Posted on 30 January 2019 | 8:49 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.