In 2007 we moved to the Calvados region of Normandy in France and our plans were to set up a small holding. Growing our own vegetables,fruit and rearing our own animals. This is our blog of our life in France. We converted a barn into an sustainable gite, built with eco-friendly, reclaimed and re-used materials. It has become a very successful family friendly gite. I also blog about green issues, parenting, life in France, gardening, cooking, animals, wildlife, holidaying and lots more besides!
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 18-11-14]|
Rosie @Eco-GItes of Lenault
UK British expat living in France
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Living the Good Life in France
- About me: I am Rosie, originally from The Cotswolds in Gloucestershire, England and have now settled on smallholding in Normandy, France where we also have a family and eco-friendly gite (holiday cottage).
- Social networks:
- How to have an Eco-Friendly Autumn
Posted on 7 October 2018 | 9:24 am
- Going Green #20 - Oct 2018
Posted on 1 October 2018 | 4:00 am
- Do more for the planet by buying less
Posted on 24 September 2018 | 6:55 am
- Gardening in a heatwave
Posted on 14 September 2018 | 11:57 am
- Going Green #19 - Sept 2018
Posted on 3 September 2018 | 4:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.