Traveling is my passion. For travel-lusty females like me, living abroad solo is the way to go. Follow my adventures living in the south of France.
|5||[Hits: 23 - Added: 27-08-14]|
US American expat living in France
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Blogging, Travel, Photography
- About me: Traveling woman blogging her solo adventures living in southern France
- Social networks:
- The Very Best Christmas Markets in France
Posted on 9 December 2018 | 11:47 am
- Memories Tour Day 12: A Wine Harvest Finale
Posted on 2 December 2018 | 11:10 am
- Memories Tour Day 11, Part 2
Posted on 1 December 2018 | 7:05 am
- Memories Tour Day 11, Part 1: French Pottery and Pont du Gard
Posted on 30 November 2018 | 9:11 am
- Memories Tour Day 10: Saint Rémy and Le Baux de Provence
Posted on 29 November 2018 | 7:20 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.