Traveling is my passion. For travel-lusty females like me, living abroad solo is the way to go. Follow my adventures living in the south of France.
|5||[Hits: 23 - Added: 27-08-14]|
US American expat living in France
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Blogging, Travel, Photography
- About me: Traveling woman blogging her solo adventures living in southern France
- Social networks:
- Why Nimes is a “Must See” for Roman History Lovers
Posted on 20 June 2018 | 7:12 am
- Sete, France: How Sweet It Is
Posted on 17 June 2018 | 7:00 am
- What’s Cooking in Marseille? A Day with the Provence Gourmet
Posted on 12 June 2018 | 11:36 am
- A Personal Journey Back in Time
Posted on 10 June 2018 | 8:12 am
- Travel Guide to Dordogne: Hints, Finds and Faux-Pas
Posted on 8 June 2018 | 6:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.