Traveling is my passion. For travel-lusty females like me, living abroad solo is the way to go. Follow my adventures living in the south of France.
|5||[Hits: 23 - Added: 27-08-14]|
US American expat living in France
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Blogging, Travel, Photography
- About me: Traveling woman blogging her solo adventures living in southern France
- Social networks:
- French Etiquette: Say It With Flowers
Posted on 1 November 2019 | 8:14 am
- The Wild, Wonderful Occitanie Region: The Camargue
Posted on 14 October 2019 | 1:44 pm
- Exploring France’s Occitanie Region: The Mediterranean Port of Sete
Posted on 10 October 2019 | 2:44 pm
- Memories Tour “A List”: Antibes, Aix, and Arles
Posted on 30 September 2019 | 5:30 am
- Hills of the Côte d’Azur: Memories Tour Day 4
Posted on 21 September 2019 | 9:03 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.