I am a British woman married to an Egyptian man. We live in Dahab and I write about our life here.
|21||[Hits: 140 - Added: 06-09-13]|
UK British expat living in Egypt
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Cooking & Photography
- About me: My name is Mrs Mahmoud, and I am a British woman married to an Egyptian man. We live in Dahab in Egypt and and I write a blog about some of my day-to-day experiences of life here. I hope that my blog gives people a more positive perspective about Egypt and I hope to dispel any negative perceptions that people may have about British women marrying Egyptian men.
- Social networks:
- Thunderstorms & Unicorns
Posted on 29 October 2016 | 10:43 am
- Egypt’s Tourism Industry Is Dealt Another Blow
Posted on 20 May 2016 | 10:22 am
- Long Live Dahab
Posted on 25 April 2016 | 8:06 am
- Eat Like An Egyptian – Koshari
Posted on 31 January 2016 | 10:51 am
- Merry Christmas from Mrs Mahmoud
Posted on 23 December 2015 | 1:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.