Beyond Prague has the primary goal of showing what the Czech Republic has to offer a visitor who dares to venture outside the capital city. There's an amazing amount to see here in relation to geographic size. A secondary function is to give expats in the country a general overview of what to expect in the way of bureaucracy, local culture and other aspects of life here. All articles are accompanied by links to further reading on the subject they feature.
|2||[Hits: 18 - Added: 21-07-16]|
expat living in Czech Republic
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 15-08-72
- Interest: Travel, Museums, Blogging, Aviation
- About me: I'm originally from Canada, but have been living in the Czech Republic since 2004. I took up blogging a few years ago to show people that there was more to this country than just Prague. I love finding lesser known points of interest in the country to share and enjoying a cold beer every now and then in the process.
- Veselý Vánoce a Šťaštný Nový Rok!
Posted on 16 December 2018 | 3:49 pm
- Plasy Monastery – Worship on Water
Posted on 25 November 2018 | 10:15 am
- Older Posts Revisited
Posted on 11 November 2018 | 8:29 pm
- Things People Grow
Posted on 2 October 2018 | 5:08 pm
- Plzeň – Western Crossroads
Posted on 22 September 2018 | 4:33 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.