On my blog I write about travel, the expat life and dating abroad. I explore life as an expat in my 20s and how I navigate it whilst living so far from my comfort zone. It's also a diary of sorts - my brutally honest confessions of life and love (both lost and found) written by a single 20-something American with a wicked case of wanderlust.
|1||[Hits: 55 - Added: 08-10-13]|
US American expat living in Croatia
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Living life, travelling the world, learning about new cultures
- About me: I'm an American Burd originally from the Western United States. I'm a roaming academic and found myself living in a small Croatian fishing village south of Split when I had visa issues in Italy.
- Social networks:
- Back to blogging: An inexpensive alternative to therapy
Posted on 8 March 2015 | 6:32 pm
- Sea Kayaking in Arisaig, Scotland
Posted on 29 May 2014 | 7:36 pm
- The Post Where My Ex Gets Married & I Process It
Posted on 19 May 2014 | 4:33 pm
- Cairngorm Reindeer Herd
Posted on 5 April 2014 | 10:16 pm
- Why Being Single (abroad) Rocks
Posted on 27 March 2014 | 10:51 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.