Dropping our combined income of over $120,000 per year, our little family of three left America to see what adventures we can find in Costa Rica. We have projected a budget of $1,750, and plan to stick to it. Follow along with our adventures (and mistakes). Who knows what tomorrow has in store - and that's what we enjoy so much about it.
|4||[Hits: 9 - Added: 11-10-16]|
US American expat living in Costa Rica
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 03-02-94
- Interest: Living on a budget in Costa Rica
- About me: Hola! With only $15,000 to our name our little family of three moved from the United States to paradise in Costa Rica. Follow along our adventures as we explore and make mistakes in Costa Rica. We will also share with our subscribers all of our costs, and monthly budget!
- Social networks:
- Costs of Living in Costa Rica for Our First Month!
Posted on 3 November 2016 | 9:39 pm
- Buying a Car in Costa Rica (Part 2)
Posted on 17 October 2016 | 4:16 pm
- How to Get to The Uvita Waterfall - with picture-directions
Posted on 14 October 2016 | 12:18 am
- Costs of Getting a Phone in Costa Rica, and How to Do It (Part Two)
Posted on 9 October 2016 | 7:29 pm
- Moving Day to Costa Rica (Whew), and How to get through San Jose Airport
Posted on 7 October 2016 | 6:21 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.