Native Foreigner is a quarterly magazine and blog for travelers returning from a long-term trip abroad and who are dealing with reverse culture shock. Travelers can share their stories, photos and videos, as well as connect with others who have been through a similar experience. In addition to the magazine, our online blog is updated on a regular basis. It features general travel stories, advice and information.
|5||[Hits: 11 - Added: 16-05-12]|
US American expat living in Costa Rica
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, reverse culture shock
- About me: I'm the editor-in-chief of a digital magazine called Native Foreigner. After living in Costa Rica for a year and a half, I returned to the U.S. with mixed emotions. I quickly realized that many travelers go through a similar transition period and I wanted to give returning travelers the opportunity to connect with one another. Making the transition back home after spending such a significant amount of time can be extremely difficult without the support from other travelers.
- Traveler Profile: Lindsay Rosenzweig
Posted on 27 August 2013 | 8:17 pm
- Words of Wisdom
Posted on 12 April 2013 | 6:00 am
- Holy Shazaaam, Traveling Actually SAVES You Money?!
Posted on 9 April 2013 | 6:00 am
- Words of Wisdom
Posted on 5 April 2013 | 6:00 am
- The Best Years of Your Life Are Gone, UNLESS…
Posted on 2 April 2013 | 6:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.