Medellin Guru is an insider guide with experienced expat tips on things to do, places to go, where to stay for visitors and expats living in Medellín, Colombia. On the site we have entertaining stories; cover the best places; provide useful travel tips, living tips, retirement tips and relocation tips; offer amazing photos and sometimes fun-filled adventures in Medellín and the rest of Colombia.
|3||[Hits: 20 - Added: 13-01-18]|
US American expat living in Medellin
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel
- About me: I'm an expat originally from the U.S. currently living in Medellín, Colombia, which is known as the “city of eternal spring”. I have lived here for over seven years. Medellin Guru is my blog where I and additional writers share entertaining stories; cover the best places; provide useful travel tips, living tips, retirement tips and relocation tips; offer amazing photos and sometimes fun-filled adventures in Medellín and the rest of Colombia.
- Social networks:
- 16 Top Things to Do in San Gil: Colombia’s Adventure Capital
Posted on 15 November 2018 | 10:00 am
- Bluma: Medellin’s “Uber” for Manicures and Pedicures at Home
Posted on 14 November 2018 | 10:00 am
- Alumbrados: A Guide to the 2018 Medellín Christmas Lights
Posted on 12 November 2018 | 5:05 am
- Hato Viejo: A Popular Chain of Colombian Restaurants in Medellín
Posted on 11 November 2018 | 10:00 am
- Palonegro Airport (BGA): A Guide to the Bucaramanga Airport
Posted on 9 November 2018 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.