I made my blog as an account of how to set up a life here to help other expats (there is a distinct lack of Cali blogs online) and as a record of my professional development as a start a career in the environmental sector here. It covers visas, health insurance, job hunting, dance, food, travel and sociopolitical issues.
|4||[Hits: 178 - Added: 22-12-14]|
UK British expat living in Cali
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 03-04-89
- Interest: Traveling, environmental issues, politics, food
- About me: I am from the UK and have recently moved to Cali for the second time. Three years ago I was here teaching English in a university and I have just finished a Masters so am in Cali to start my career. I also have a rather lovely boyfriend here which helps!
- Social networks:
- The economics of the class war
Posted on 1 February 2016 | 2:14 pm
- Pride: A blessing or a curse?
Posted on 6 January 2016 | 1:40 pm
- Nature in Cali
Posted on 19 December 2015 | 5:30 pm
- Everything & cheese
Posted on 5 December 2015 | 5:30 pm
- The Caribbean coast: Cartagena, Taganga, Tayrona
Posted on 28 November 2015 | 6:30 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.