Flavors of Bogota is the chronicle of my discoveries here in Bogota and Latin America in general. As a food and travel writer, I’m always meeting chefs, restaurant owners, writers and editors who all have their fascinating stories. I’m involved in food events, restaurant openings and trends in Colombia and I love to share those experiences. Traveling as a travel writer is quite different than as a tourist, and I share that perspective.
|2||[Hits: 16 - Added: 24-10-13]|
US American expat living in Bogota
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Food and travel
- About me: I'm an expat writer living in Bogota, Colombia.
- Social networks:
- Ask a Colombian Coffee Expert
Posted on 5 April 2018 | 3:51 pm
- Oyster Tasting in Bogota: Exxus Oyster Bar
Posted on 29 January 2018 | 4:26 pm
- Coffee Education: Should you Feel Intimidated?
Posted on 24 January 2018 | 4:39 pm
- The Largest Coffee Fair in Latin America
Posted on 19 October 2017 | 12:31 am
- Taking the Restaurant on the Road – El Cielo Restaurant
Posted on 9 October 2017 | 12:43 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.