Flavors of Bogota is the chronicle of my discoveries here in Bogota and Latin America in general. As a food and travel writer, I’m always meeting chefs, restaurant owners, writers and editors who all have their fascinating stories. I’m involved in food events, restaurant openings and trends in Colombia and I love to share those experiences. Traveling as a travel writer is quite different than as a tourist, and I share that perspective.
|2||[Hits: 16 - Added: 24-10-13]|
US American expat living in Bogota
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Food and travel
- About me: I'm an expat writer living in Bogota, Colombia.
- Social networks:
- Sustainable Coffee Farming in Colombia
Posted on 10 July 2018 | 4:08 pm
- Where to Experience the Best Local Dishes in Medellin
Posted on 27 June 2018 | 12:58 pm
- Ask a Colombian Coffee Expert – Luwak Coffee
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 2:59 pm
- Food Markets in Colombia: Paloquemao
Posted on 1 May 2018 | 1:12 pm
- Ask a Colombian Coffee Expert
Posted on 5 April 2018 | 3:51 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.