Flavors of Bogota is the chronicle of my discoveries here in Bogota and Latin America in general. As a food and travel writer, I’m always meeting chefs, restaurant owners, writers and editors who all have their fascinating stories. I’m involved in food events, restaurant openings and trends in Colombia and I love to share those experiences. Traveling as a travel writer is quite different than as a tourist, and I share that perspective.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 24-10-13]|
US American expat living in Bogota
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Food and travel
- About me: I'm an expat writer living in Bogota, Colombia.
- Social networks:
- Where do Aromas and Flavors in Coffee Come From?
Posted on 7 November 2018 | 5:23 pm
- International Coffee Day and Colombian Coffee
Posted on 24 September 2018 | 6:18 pm
- What We Use to Brew Colombian Coffee at Home
Posted on 27 August 2018 | 11:23 pm
- Making Beer at Home in Colombia
Posted on 6 August 2018 | 5:44 pm
- Latin American Ingredients: Cassava or Yuca in Colombia
Posted on 26 July 2018 | 1:52 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.