Medellin Living chronicles an American's attempt to find work as an English teacher and further develop his online income and travel writing experience while discovering Colombia, learning Spanish, salsa dancing, and whatever else may arise.
|4||[Hits: 98 - Added: 08-03-09]|
US American expat living in Colombia
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 25-09-76
- Interest: travel, writing, soccer, snowboarding, cooking, dancing, music
- About me: After spending 14 months traveling around the world from 2007 to 2009, I landed in Medellin, Colombia and decided to try and find work so I could live here and discover the culture in more depth.
- Join the Medellín Living July Meetup at Public House in Laureles (Nutibara)
Posted on 15 July 2018 | 7:50 am
- Where to Watch the World Cup in Medellin
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 7:49 am
- Join the Medellín Living June Meetup at Randy’s Sports Bar & Grill in Poblado
Posted on 8 June 2018 | 6:01 am
- Medellin Speed Dating Event in Poblado
Posted on 7 June 2018 | 6:32 am
- Florez Food Garden: A Healthy Dining Alternative in Poblado
Posted on 30 May 2018 | 11:05 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.