Except for sharing some of my travel stories, I also want to share little everyday conversations with you. Although sometimes really short, these conversations are what will make me smile at the end of the day. For those wondering why someone might choose to live in China, I hope that these conversations are also what will make you understand some of the reasons.
|7||[Hits: 24 - Added: 19-12-12]|
expat living in Shenzhen
- Gender: Female
- Interest: art, design, traveling
- About me: Hi, I’m R., an Austrian graphic designer and graduate of Chinese studies in my mid-20s. I’m currently living and working as an art director in Shenzhen, China, a beautiful city of more than 15 million right across the border from Hongkong.
- Social networks:
- Guest post: Is Cantonese a Language or a Regional Dialect?
Posted on 7 May 2015 | 8:30 am
- How pregnancy cured my menorrhagia (heavy menses)
Posted on 4 May 2015 | 1:49 am
- Guest post: “My Chinese mother-in-law: How to deal with the expectations”
Posted on 30 April 2015 | 12:16 am
- Northeast China’s road less traveled: Visiting the North Korean border near Ji’an
Posted on 24 April 2015 | 1:40 pm
- Guest post: “Is that your foreign friend?” Why my Chinese husband hides the fact that I’m his white American wife here in China
Posted on 13 April 2015 | 1:13 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.