Except for sharing some of my travel stories, I also want to share little everyday conversations with you. Although sometimes really short, these conversations are what will make me smile at the end of the day. For those wondering why someone might choose to live in China, I hope that these conversations are also what will make you understand some of the reasons.
|7||[Hits: 23 - Added: 19-12-12]|
expat living in Shenzhen
- Gender: Female
- Interest: art, design, traveling
- About me: Hi, I’m R., an Austrian graphic designer and graduate of Chinese studies in my mid-20s. I’m currently living and working as an art director in Shenzhen, China, a beautiful city of more than 15 million right across the border from Hongkong.
- Social networks:
- “When will your baby’s eyes change to your color?”
Posted on 27 January 2015 | 1:32 am
- Chinese traditions: Manyue or Full Moon celebration
Posted on 23 January 2015 | 1:15 am
- Taoist traditions in China: Burning spirit money on the street
Posted on 14 January 2015 | 2:07 am
- Christmas in China: “What?! Who needs a present like that?”
Posted on 25 December 2014 | 1:14 pm
- Travel: Feng Shui in Jilin city – the dragon that brings good Chi
Posted on 22 December 2014 | 6:41 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Find a selection of youth, independent and backpacker hostels worldwide on our page.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.