Except for sharing some of my travel stories, I also want to share little everyday conversations with you. Although sometimes really short, these conversations are what will make me smile at the end of the day. For those wondering why someone might choose to live in China, I hope that these conversations are also what will make you understand some of the reasons.
|7||[Hits: 24 - Added: 19-12-12]|
expat living in Shenzhen
- Gender: Female
- Interest: art, design, traveling
- About me: Hi, I’m R., an Austrian graphic designer and graduate of Chinese studies in my mid-20s. I’m currently living and working as an art director in Shenzhen, China, a beautiful city of more than 15 million right across the border from Hongkong.
- Social networks:
- Book giveaway: The Good Shufu, Year of Fire Dragons, Here Comes the Sun
Posted on 30 June 2015 | 1:01 am
- Cultural Differences in Newborn Care – 5 things that make Westerners look really weird in Chinese people’s eyes
Posted on 26 June 2015 | 1:42 am
- “I saved my father a lot of money by marrying in 2012″
Posted on 10 June 2015 | 1:02 am
- “They’ve started a war” – A tale about house ownership in China
Posted on 25 May 2015 | 3:02 am
- Guest post: Is Cantonese a Language or a Regional Dialect?
Posted on 7 May 2015 | 8:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.