Chinese cuisine, culture and travels. Everyday expat life that can surprise you, make you laugh, or leave you flabbergasted. A lot of funny stories and practical advise.
|3||[Hits: 9 - Added: 01-08-14]|
expat living in China
- Gender: Female
- Interest: outdoor activities, books, Photography, diving, hiking, culture, han
- About me: Biotechnology graduate (due to sudden turn of fate) currently English teacher, crazy about outdoors, dance and culture ;o) Proud big smile and blog owner http://www.goforeign.net/
- Social networks:
- Interesting Chinese Snacks – Eight Immortals Fruit 八仙果
Posted on 22 July 2019 | 5:01 pm
- Nomading Through the Silk Road
Posted on 6 March 2019 | 12:08 pm
- Romblon Island (Philippines) – Travelling Tips
Posted on 17 February 2019 | 11:41 am
- Cast Away in Calatrava – Philippines Tablas Island
Posted on 3 February 2019 | 11:14 am
- Jinyun (缙云) Glass Bridge
Posted on 3 November 2018 | 9:29 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.