Shanghai Shangrila is an ongoing story about the decision to leave our lives in Los Angeles for something much different: Shanghai, China. We hope to use this platform to talk about the process of making the move and the overall experience of living in China. The idea is that we might make it easier for people to travel here by passing along helpful information. We hope you enjoy our story as much as we enjoy living it!
|10||[Hits: 86 - Added: 09-02-11]|
US American expat living in China
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Architecture, Blogging
- About me: I am an Architect from the United States who came to China to continue my career internationally. When we moved, my boyfriend and I decided to start a blog about our journey east. We've loved living and working in Shanghai and hope others will be inspired to take a leap of faith as well and move to wherever their hearts desire.
- Picture of the Day - May 30, 2011
Posted on 30 May 2011 | 11:28 am
- Picture of the Day - May 29, 2011
Posted on 29 May 2011 | 5:14 am
- Picture of the Day - May 28, 2011
Posted on 28 May 2011 | 9:18 am
- Picture of the Day - May 27, 2011
Posted on 27 May 2011 | 4:28 am
- Picture of the Day - May 26, 2011
Posted on 26 May 2011 | 4:28 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.