We are Frank (Skip) and Gabrielle (Gabi) Yetter, travelers, foodies and former media executives. In 2010 we bagged life in the U.S, sold our house, gave away most of our possessions and moved to Southeast Asia, setting up shop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We volunteered for non-government organizations, travelled extensively throughout the country and region and experienced life in a third-world existence and found it changed us forever. Since leaving Cambodia in December 2013, we have travelled in South America and have been house sitting throughout Europe. Our blog write about our experiences, the people we meet along the way, the magic of travel and the freedom of letting go. Our book is entitled Just Go! Leave the Treadmill for a World of Adventure and is available on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1VMIMoD.
|1||[Hits: 11 - Added: 04-04-15]|
UK British expat living in Cambodia
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel and experiences
- About me: I was born in India to British parents, raised in Bahrain then moved to South Africa where I worked as a journalist then moved to the U.S. In 2010, my husband, Skip, and I moved to Cambodia,where we worked as freelance writers and volunteered at NGOs in Phnom Penh. In March 2013, my book The Definitive Guide to Moving to Cambodia was published at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BX-5FWJU and my writing portfolio about the region, the people, the food and the experiences can be seen at http://www.GabrielleYetter.com- I also published a book about traditional Cambodia desserts and Skip did consulting work for local companies. After leaving Cambodia in 2013, we travelled in India, China, Thailand and Vietnam followed by house sitting gigs throughout Europe, the US and Central America. In 2015, we published our book - Just Go! Leave the Treadmill for a World of Adventure (available on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1VMIMoD) and my first children's book. Ogden The Fish Who Couldn't Swim Straight was published
- Social networks:
- Return to Phnom Penh– a bittersweet journey.
Posted on 28 June 2018 | 3:16 am
- The stunning natural beauty of New Zealand
Posted on 23 June 2018 | 11:28 pm
- Crossing New Zealand’s South Island — wineries, ocean and snow-capped mountains
Posted on 1 June 2018 | 5:21 am
- How Patrick found his future on his own doorstep
Posted on 8 December 2017 | 7:09 am
- The magic of Andros
Posted on 28 November 2017 | 9:10 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.