A travel blog that focuses on the upbeat, the offbeat, and the humorous side of travel. I'm shaking the shackles of my 9 to 5 and escaping through travel.
|4||[Hits: 16 - Added: 16-08-11]|
expat living in Cambodia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: travel, photography, scuba diving
- About me: My name is Raymond, and I'm the man behind Man On The Lam. I left my corporate job in Canada to travel the world.
- Mourning #iAmsterdam? May I Submit For Your Consideration #yAmsterdam Instead
Posted on 15 December 2018 | 6:52 pm
- Why you should Visit Thailand’s Nakhon Phanom Before it’s Ruined by People Like You #MekongMoments
Posted on 15 November 2018 | 5:36 am
- 33 of the Best Things to Do in Luang Prabang, Laos #MEKONGMOMENTS
Posted on 2 November 2018 | 9:58 pm
- Oddly Disappointing Truths About Modern-Day Siberia #FOLLOWUPSIBERIA
Posted on 16 October 2018 | 6:10 pm
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Buying Travel Insurance
Posted on 13 July 2018 | 1:43 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.