A travel blog that focuses on the upbeat, the offbeat, and the humorous side of travel. I'm shaking the shackles of my 9 to 5 and escaping through travel.
|4||[Hits: 17 - Added: 16-08-11]|
expat living in Cambodia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: travel, photography, scuba diving
- About me: My name is Raymond, and I'm the man behind Man On The Lam. I left my corporate job in Canada to travel the world.
- Man On The Lam is Now RNR.Travel — A Blog & Life Update
Posted on 11 June 2019 | 12:47 pm
- Is This The Closest Island to Paradise?
Posted on 30 May 2019 | 8:58 am
- Quirky Things to do in Moscow
Posted on 21 May 2019 | 8:33 pm
- Father’s Day Travel Gift Ideas
Posted on 19 May 2019 | 5:01 pm
- Birthday Wishes: A Gift Guide for Husbands Who Travel
Posted on 15 March 2019 | 8:11 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.