A travel blog that focuses on the upbeat, the offbeat, and the humorous side of travel. I'm shaking the shackles of my 9 to 5 and escaping through travel.
|4||[Hits: 17 - Added: 16-08-11]|
expat living in Cambodia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: travel, photography, scuba diving
- About me: My name is Raymond, and I'm the man behind Man On The Lam. I left my corporate job in Canada to travel the world.
- Birthday Wishes: A Gift Guide for Husbands Who Travel
Posted on 15 March 2019 | 8:11 pm
- REVIEW: Tortuga Setout Duo Bundle (BACKPACK + DUFFLE)
Posted on 21 February 2019 | 11:22 pm
- The Lure of Athens at Night
Posted on 15 February 2019 | 9:55 pm
- Day Trips From Calgary
Posted on 1 February 2019 | 4:04 pm
- Mourning #iAmsterdam? May I Submit For Your Consideration #yAmsterdam Instead
Posted on 15 December 2018 | 6:52 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.