I'm a writer and teacher searching for glimpses of the Europe that tourists rarely see. I aim for interesting, narrative-driven posts, concise news items, and compelling photographs, with a focus on the Balkans and Southeastern Europe.
|8||[Hits: 99 - Added: 20-09-11]|
US American expat living in Bulgaria
- Gender: Male
- Interest: journalism, teaching, photography, travel, and great writing
- About me: I am a freelance writer based in Sofia, Bulgaria. My interests run to travel, education, arts, history and culture, with a bit of photography and Liverpool football thrown in for good measure. I appreciate a good read and hope to construct a few in the years to come. Before moving to Bulgaria, I wrote about education for five years as a staff writer with the St. Petersburg Times, Florida’s largest daily newspaper. I have also lived and taught in China and Belgium, and traveled widely in Europe, Asia and Africa.
- My Bulgarian Spring Break
Posted on 20 March 2013 | 12:46 pm
- Photo journal: Our Long March Through Bulgaria
Posted on 23 October 2012 | 1:16 pm
- The Ghost Pumpkins of Bulgaria
Posted on 22 October 2012 | 2:07 pm
- Summer reading
Posted on 9 August 2012 | 1:56 pm
- Photo journal: Sofia spring, moment by moment
Posted on 1 June 2012 | 8:51 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.