From the frying pan of Hollywood, I've landed back in Brussels, where I spent some of my wildest teenage years. Now, a "few" years older, I find the place even more interesting than I had remembered. I'm gonna introduce you to the city, the Belgians, and the crazy life here!
|4||[Hits: 431 - Added: 28-07-11]|
US American expat living in Brussels
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Language, literature, film, travel, food
- About me: I'm a writer / editor / filmmaker from California who is currently living in Brussels, where I teach English to professionals, edit English translations, do copywriting in English, and also work in film and TV production.
- A Great Ad
Posted on 7 December 2011 | 6:02 am
- Aux Armes de Bruxelles Is A Tourist Trap
Posted on 3 September 2011 | 8:08 am
- "Tango Tea Party" at Novo
Posted on 28 March 2009 | 10:40 am
- From NPR's "Car Talk": Here's A Good One
Posted on 7 March 2009 | 10:21 pm
- My Birthday Trip to Amsterdam
Posted on 7 March 2009 | 2:25 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.