The blog is a personal review of intresting places to visit around Benelux as well as my personal travel tips. It shares suggestions and inspirations about how to ecape and recover from the noise, stress and daily routine in Brussels.
|3||[Hits: 58 - Added: 09-01-13]|
expat living in Brussels
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 27-09-82
- Interest: Travel, EU, foreign languages and cultures
- About me: A Polish citizen, who lives and work in Brussels since 4 years and wants to blog about her passion. I decided to escape the "Euro bubble" and enjoy the most of Benelux
- Hotel ‘De Beukenhof’ in Oegstgeest, the Netherlands
Posted on 11 August 2013 | 6:36 pm
Posted on 21 May 2013 | 9:11 am
- Hotel Kasteel Terworm in Heerlen, the Netherlands
Posted on 4 April 2013 | 8:34 pm
- The Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel in The Hague
Posted on 18 March 2013 | 8:13 pm
- Castle Sterkenburg in the Netherlands
Posted on 17 February 2013 | 10:18 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.