We sold everything that we owned in Kentucky, signed a three year contract to be in Europe for work, and set out on a grand adventure. We spent one (awesome) year in Serbia - learning the language, drinking rakija and making tons of friends. We just recently moved to Belgium where we are starting over and trying to make our new country feel more and more like a temporary "home." As a couple, we promised each other that we would always try to make the most of every opportunity that was put in front of us (even the really hard ones) and that is why we titled this blog/journal - Live Life Like a Best Seller. Thanks for checking it out! Lana and Chris McCoy
|4||[Hits: 22 - Added: 29-10-12]|
US American expat living in Belgium
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling, Traveling with my best friend (my Hubby) Writing, Snowboard
- About me: My husband and I are both Americans - I'm from Oregon, he is from Kentucky - and now we are living an expat life in Belgium. Prior to our recent move to Belgium, we lived in Serbia for a year. We love traveling and we are so blessed to have this opportunity to see the world as a young couple. I've been keeping a blog/journal so that I don't forget all of the amazing things we have done and the places we have been and the people we have met along the way. I would really enjoy reading your expat blog too and learning from your travels and overseas adventures!
- Mykonos, Greece
Posted on 18 July 2014 | 4:02 pm
- (Lake) Konnigsee in Bavaria, Germany
Posted on 13 July 2014 | 5:33 pm
- Our House Hunter's International Episode (Serbia -> Belgium)
Posted on 24 March 2014 | 1:55 pm
- Dubrovnik, Croatia (Game of Thrones Anyone?!)
Posted on 13 February 2014 | 2:41 pm
- When Change is Exciting and Terrifying all at the Same Time
Posted on 7 February 2014 | 6:43 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.